Paris Old Town Table Clock
Our Paris Old Town Table Clock adds an old-fashioned touch to your house. The antique brass metal shell matches with transparent glass to give a classic tone. With authentic classy numerals, this clock can be a cute timekeeper on a console table.
- This clock has no second hand so it may not run immediately when you put in the battery.
- Put in the battery and check whether the back movement is moving. Then wait about 5 minutes to see if the minute hand moves.
- This clock requires one AA battery which is not included.
|Material:||Iron, (back cover) plastic|
|Dimension:||6.10" L × 2.76" W × 8.86" H|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free Shipping
- It takes 1-2 business days for us to process the order, plus 3-5 days to transit for delivery. Shipping time depends on the carriers and your location.
- For more details, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
- We have a 15-day no-hassle return policy after delivery. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more details, please refer to our Refund Policy.
Exactly what I wanted!!!!! My clock came packaged well in a box wrapped with bubble wrap. I put the battery in, and it's been working since. Well made!!!
So glad I decided to purchase this clock. Insert the battery, set the time and you have a beautiful and functional clock. It looks so much nicer than in the pictures. I have it next to a candle on my fireplace mantel. The clock I received has no ticking sounds. I really love it.
The clock is quite and fits in so well with my accessories . Im very please with this purchase!